A one-day course for people in the voluntary sector and community groups. Intended outcomes are:
- Gain knowledge of appropriate procedures.
- Recognise and treat an unconscious breathing/non-breathing casualty.
- Recognise and treat a faint, burns, choking and seizures, and minor and major bleeds with shock.
- Gain practical experience.
- Get an accredited certificate, valid for 3 years.
Administration fee: £42.00. Lunch available to purchase on the day.
Please note, all candidates must be able to adopt a kneeling position in order to pass the course.
Booking is essential. Phone 0118 921 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on the 21 Bus route from Reading – the stop is Beech Lane.