A one-day course for people in the voluntary sector and community groups
Intended outcomes are:
- knowledge of appropriate procedures
- recognise and treat an unconscious breathing/non-breathing casualty
- practical experience
- accredited certificate, valid for 3 years
- Fee: £40.00
- Please note, all candidates must be able to adopt a kneeling position in order to pass the course.
- Lunch available to purchase on the day
- Booking is essential. Phone 0118 921 0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Earley Crescent Resource Centre is on the 21 Bus route from Reading – the stop is Beech Lane.
Type of event
12 July 2018
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Resource Centre