We are holding another workshop for voluntary groups here in Reading on the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Background and policy context
- Regulated Activity and the Role
- Levels of DBS disclosure
- Completing the DBS form
- Organisational processes and the Update Service
- Working with individuals with unspent convictions
- Responsibilities and liabilities
- Help, support and advice available.
By booking a place on this course, your organisation is agreeing to pay £50 per place for non-attendance.
The workshop is delivered jointly by RCVYS, RVA and Barnabas Fellowship of Churches.