This is a 1-day course delivered by Jo Hawkins. The course will explore how conflict can arise within workplaces, and how we can address the challenges conflict can present in a safe, effective and ethically sound manner.
- Identifying types and causes of conflict
- Prevention of conflict methods
- How personalities affect conflict- cause and resolution
- Methods of positive conflict resolution
- How do you respond to conflict?Identification of the conflict cycle and how to deal with the method of conflict resolution
- Strategies for conflict resolution.
Wednesday 26 April 2017 9:30 am – 3:30 pm (registration at 9:15 am)
Course administration fee £50, or £55 for groups outside Wokingham Borough.