Enhance your skills, knowledge and experience with training in community mediation. Contact us to find out more about our highly successful and practical 5-day training course in Community Mediation Skills, running from 14 October to 18 October 2019.
This interactive and practical small group training course will cover:
- interpersonal communication within the mediation process
- a thorough understanding of conflict
- how to explain mediation and help clients to focus on the future, – managing volatile emotions and confrontations
- working towards a balanced and empowering voluntary resolution
- coaching clients to use open communications to overcome conflict in the future.
Resolve Mediation is a charity and community mediation service covering Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We help neighbours resolve a wide range of disputes from noise to parking. After successfully completing the training there is a further 2-day stand-alone course in Advanced Mediation Skills that you can apply for. On selection and successful completion of the advanced course you will be able to start mediating with Resolve