A short workshop for men and women who have been affected by infertility, miscarriage or baby loss. This workshop is led by a qualified tutor and Project Manager of Reading Lifeline, a charity specialising in this field.
- Experience the relief of sharing your story with others with similar experiences.
- Find out how to give yourself time and space to grieve.
- Explore your experiences in a safe environment.
- Find out where to get help and support.
- Fee: £10
- Booking essential on 0118 921 0555 or email@example.com.
- Bus route 21 from Reading – Beech Lane stop.
Type of event
28 March 2019
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre