This course covers the rules about people who come to the UK and claim benefits. It is suitable for delegates who have either attended our Introduction to Benefits course or who have a basic understanding of benefits already. It will cover the following:
- In work or self-employed.
- Seeking work.
- Family members and other with rights.
- The habitual residence test (HRT) and the right to reside.
- Rights of EEA (A8) nationals.
- Rights of EEA (A2) nationals.
Non EEA Nationals
- Those subject to immigration control.
- Asylum seekers and refugees.
- Rights to NHS treatment.