A 4-week course for job seekers who do not have any IT knowledge or experience, covering all the basics needed to get started with IT. Small, tutor-led classes with a maximum of 10 learners will cover:
- Use of mouse and keyboard skills
- Use of Microsoft Word to enter text and make corrections
- Saving and printing files
- Use of internet and email
- Please note: this course will be using Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2013 software.
- Fee: £5 deposit which will be refunded on completion of the course.
- Registration morning: Thursday 5 March 2020, 10am – 11am. All learners must attend this session to enrol and pay the refundable deposit, to secure their place. Proof of receipt of benefits must also be shown.
- Booking essential on 0118 921 0555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bus route 21 from Reading – Beech Lane stop.
Type of event
12 March 2020
Address line 1
Earley Crescent Rescource Centre