Have you been inspired to volunteer but don’t know where to start? Not sure what opportunity is right for you and how to go about finding it?
This session will provide you with a general introduction to volunteering, we will
- Look at the reasons people volunteer
- consider how to decide what opportunity is right for you
- explore some examples of different types of volunteering opportunity
- discuss the kind of support and training you can expect when volunteering
- identify how to go about taking your first steps into volunteering
In addition to these general areas, we will also explore specific local opportunities to volunteer and access further training to prepare you for future volunteering roles.
There will also be an opportunity to ask any questions you have about volunteering.
Sign-up by completing the form found via the button below