Aged 50+? Have you thought about a fulfilling career in Adult Social Care?
Join a sector that is growing and has clear progression routes. Book your free place at this National Careers Service online event and hear directly from employers about:
- What it’s really like to work in adult social care.
- The career routes available, including apprenticeships.
- The wide range of careers the sector can lead to, including social work, event management and administration.
- The wealth of training opportunities.
- What valuable skills and experience you can gain.
- Register here to book your free place.
- For further support visit nationalcareers.service.gov.uk.
- Or call 0800 100 900 to speak to a professional careers adviser (8am-10pm daily).
Type of event
23 February 2021
0800 100 900
Address line 1
Online using Zoom