Berkshire Community Foundation (BCF)
Berkshire Community Foundation have launched a Vital for Berkshire Coronavirus Appeal to raise money at this time of national crisis to help those most affected in Berkshire by the impact of Coronavirus. To donate:
- Go to the Virgin Money Giving page
- Or Text VITAL to 70085 to donate £10 (Texts cost £10 plus one standard rate message and you’ll be opting in to hear more about BCF’s work and fundraising via telephone and SMS. If you’d like to give £10 but do not wish to receive marketing communications, text VITALNOINFO to 70085).
- Find out more the BCF response to coronavirus.
Reading Community Lottery – One Reading Coronavirus Community Response fund
During the coronavirus outbreak, the Reading Community Lottery Central Fund will be used to support the community response. It will go to organisations helping the most vulnerable in our town with the delivery of food, supplies and prescriptions, and telephone befriending.
For every £1 spent on a ticket, 50p goes to your chosen good cause, and 10p goes into a central pot to support Reading groups and charities. You can also choose this central pot as the cause you wish to support.
- Find out more about how the lottery works, buy tickets, or sign up your organisation at www.readingcommunitylottery.co.uk
- Support local good causes and the One Reading Coronavirus Community Response fund: www.readingcommunitylottery.co.uk/support/find-a-good-cause.