- Join our volunteer engineer team making aids for the disabled that are not available to buy 19 July 2018 Design / CreativeRemap Berkshire
Remap is a national organisation, of which Remap Berkshire forms part and serves the Berkshire area. Our volunteer engineers make aids for the disabled that are not available to buy. If a person with a disability, or their carer or medical practitioner, identifies the need for a piece of equipment which no one makes, then Remap ...
- Help us by providing a strategic overview of our finances 19 July 2018 Trustee / CommitteeAge UK Reading
If you want an interesting and strategic challenge you could apply to join our board of trustees as Treasurer. Attending our board meetings in central Reading to help run the charity, you will provide a strategic overview of the charities finances and work with the Board, the CEO and Finance Officer to help Age UK ...
- We are looking for someone who loves organising and finding order! 19 July 2018 AdministrationShift Youth and Community (SYC)RG2
We are a small team with big dreams, working locally but also part of an international movement. We provide training and support for all volunteers and the role can be tailored to the person. Some work could be done from home, but ideally most would be done from the office in Whitley.
- Help us to raise some much needed funds 19 July 2018 FundraisingShift Youth and Community (SYC)RG2
Small team big dreams! We are looking for someone to come and share their experience and expertise in helping us to raise some much-needed funds. The team is made up of volunteers with expertise in youth and community work, but limited fundraising ability or time. Could you spare a few hours a week to help us?
- Could you be our Chair? 19 July 2018 Trustee / CommitteeCommunity Council for Berkshire (CCB)
We are seeking a Chair to provide leadership to our committed and talented Board of Trustees. This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in Berkshire’s voluntary sector and help shape the strategic direction of this county-based charity. We are an independent charity with over 44 years’ experience in community development work. We are ...