The Wolfson Foundation support organisations which provide care and services for older people, particularly if they have a neurodegenerative condition or are isolated. Grants are awarded towards new buildings, refurbishment work and equipment.
Who can apply?
The organisation should meet all of the following criteria:
- be a registered charity or equivalent
- be registered with the relevant regulatory authority, where applicable, and have a good rating.
What are the funding priorities?
The project should aim to produce one or more of the following outcomes:
- Increased access to services for new and existing users.
- Improved quality and range of services.
- Improved financial stability of the organisation.
What can the grant be used for?
- New buildings, refurbishment and equipment.
- Minimum grant amount is £15,000 and the usual grant range is £20,000 – £75,000.
- Match funding is required if project cost is >£50,000.
Is there a deadline?
- Stage 1 application deadline: 5 January 2021
- Stage 2 application deadline: 1 March 2021
- Funding decision: June 2021