Winter Watch is run by Reading Borough Council and a number of local voluntary and health services to make sure that no-one suffers from cold in their homes during the winter months. Winter Watch is available to Reading residents who are on a low income and are either: over 60, have very young children, have a disability or health concerns.
Winter Watch can help by:
- Carrying out a home energy check
- Giving advice on bills and energy providers
- Giving advice about home insulation grants
- Carrying out minor repairs to stop draughts
- Lending heaters or dehumidifiers
Apply for Winter Watch until 31 March by phoning 0118 937 3747.