Compass Recovery College offers free courses, workshops and activities to help improve your mental health and wellbeing. We welcome adults (18 years+) with lived experience of mental illness or life challenges, along with friends, family and carers.
Courses in November
- How to Beat the Winter Blues (4 sessions). Starting Friday 27 November, 12.00pm -1.00pm via Zoom.
- Being Creative (3 sessions). Starting Friday 27 November 10.30am-11.30am via MS Teams.
Courses in December
- Owning Recovery (2 sessions). Tuesdays 1 and 8 December 2.00-3.00pm via MS Teams.
- Low Mood Booster (2 sessions). Wednesdays 2 and 9 December 1.30-2.30pm via Zoom.
- Understanding Psychosis (2 sessions). Thursdays 3 and 10 December 2.00-3.00pm via Zoom.
- Understanding Your Mental Health Medication (1 session). Monday 14 December 4.00-5.00pm online via MS Teams.
Social and wellbeing activities
- Coffee and Chat Groups. Tuesdays and Thursdays 10.30-11.10 via Zoom.
- Fun Quiz. Wednesdays 11.30am-12.10pm via Zoom.
- Hearing Voices Coffee and Chat Group. Fridays 2.00-3.20pm via Zoom
Our face to face sessions below are currently suspended due to the lockdown but will restart as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Walk-Talk-Walk. Wednesdays 2.00pm-3.00pm and Fridays 10.30-11.30am.
- Allotment Gardening. Mondays and Thursdays 11.00am-1.00pm in Caversham.
- Art Café. Wednesdays 1.15-3.15pm in Caversham.
Find out more and register for courses and activities
- Phone: 07739 823 140 or 07989 671 054
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Compass Recovery College is following government guidance and regulations to help stop the spread of infection. We will discuss how we are doing this at our face to face sessions when you register.