The Thames Valley Violence Reduction Unit are inviting applications from Reading-based organisations to receive £25,000 to design, implement and deliver a Hospital Navigators Scheme to reduce serious violence. The service will be based within the emergency department at Royal Berkshire Hospital. The age range of clients is not specified, however, the scheme aims to reach the particular ages most likely to be involved in serious violence.
Downloads: read more and make an application
- Hospital Navigators briefing and scheme outline
- Role specifications for the Hospital Navigators Scheme
- Application Form: Violence Reduction Hospital Navigators Scheme
- Violence Reduction Unit Hospital Navigators Scheme Service Level Agreement
- If you have any questions about submitting an application please contact Kelly Reed, Communities & Partnerships Sergeant, by emailing
- Applications are to be submitted Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org & cc in Paul.email@example.com and Claire.Furness@thamesvalley.pnn.police.uk by 17:00 on Friday 23 October 2020.