A vacant office at Central Library, Abbey Square, Reading, RG1 3BQ, is available to rent on a short lease in accordance with the letting particulars set out below.
In accordance with the Third Sector Premises Policy Statement agreed on the 16 February 2016, voluntary sector organisations have a period of 8 weeks to submit a bid. The bidding deadline is noon on Friday 25 May 2018.
- Accommodation: a small second floor self-contained office measuring approximately 210 square feet. Lift access.
- Rental: the market rental value is in the region of £2,100 per annum.
- Service Charge: £1,260 p.a., including Business Rates.
- Lease Term: for a term to be agreed.
- Shared space: a meeting room on the second floor is available to hire by prior arrangement with the Library Services Manager, at no extra cost.
- Break Clause: the council and the tenant to have the option to terminate the lease at any time, on not less than 6 months’ notice in writing to the other party.
- Legal costs: each party to bear their own legal costs.
- All viewings by appointment only. Contact Simon Smith, Library Services Manager, by phoning 0118 9375970 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For a third sector application form, guidance and score sheet please contact Clare Muir, Policy and Voluntary Sector Manager, by phoning 0118 937 2119 or emailing Clare.email@example.com.