Learn to start your own business
Starting this September, Mapis CIC are offering a free 15-week intensive enterprise training programme designed for any budding entrepreneurs looking to start their own business. The programme will cover:
- Your idea
- Presentation skills
- Target market
- Marketing strategy
- Market analysis
In week 15, all students will receive a bespoke business plan to fill out. The main skills you will develop during the course of the programme are creativity, communication, confidence, networking and teamwork. Last year’s enterprise programme in Whitley proved to be a great success with the students even starting their own CIC to support other aspiring entrepreneurs in the local area.
This year, the programme will be even better and will feature:
- an updated exercise booklet
- an updated bespoke business plan
- more guest speakers
- a structured 15-week syllabus
- post-programme support awareness.
- To secure your place, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01344 203007.
- To participate in this opportunity, you must be 25 or older, unemployed, and living in Reading or West Berkshire. This programme is offered as part of the Stronger Together partnership, a Building Better Opportunities project, funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund.