Our Frontline is a partnership between Shout, Samaritans, Mind, Hospice UK, and the Royal Foundation of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. It offers resources and support for those working on the frontline during the pandemic, such as health and social care staff, emergency and key workers.
Charity workers and volunteers are also classed as key workers and if you are responding on the frontline in the crisis you may find these resources beneficial, as may those who are supporting and managing workers and volunteers on the frontline.
There are a wealth of resources and support lines to help you, such as:
- Mind: how to cope with going into work during coronavirus
- Samaritans: Well being and support for essential staff
- Dying Matters: Dealing with death and grief
- Leapers: Working well from home during coronavirus
- Mental health resources for employers
The site is hosted by Mental Health at Work, who also share some insightful blogs and stories that may help to understand more around mental health in the workplace and how we can support ourselves and others within our organisations.
You can also find other resources on mental wellbeing on the RVA Coronavirus Community Action page.