The Foundation for Social Improvement (FSI) is a national organisation that supports small charities and is offering inexpensive charity management training in London between 9 and 11 May 2017.
Ideal for charity managers and trustees wishing to deepen their understanding of how to raise extra cash flow for the organisation.
The FSI training sessions will cover a wide range of fundraising techniques, as well as back office skills, governance, strategy and impact, delivered by experienced and knowledgeable trainers. Each course has a market value of £300; course places are heavily subsidised and donated to small charities by the sponsors, donors, funders and trustees of the FSI.
- Venue: Amnesty International UK, Human Rights Action Centre, 17-25 New Inn Yard, London EC2A 3EA
- Date: 9 – 11 May 2017
- Time: 9:30 am – 4:30 pm (registration from 9:15 am)
- Cost: Full day training courses have an average market value of £300 but are delivered to FSI members for just £15. To secure a place you will be required to pay a £50 deposit to the FSI via their online booking system but on attendance and after completing the full day training course £35 will be refunded to you. Retained fees contribute to booking and administration. Deposits will not be returned in cases of partial attendance.
Here is a list of some of the courses that the FSI be running in May:
- Supporting and Managing Volunteers
- Major Donor Fundraising
- Trustee role in risk management
- Introduction to online fundraising and crowdfunding
- Developing your earned income
- Demonstrating your impact
- Gift aid and how to claim it
- Budgets, management accounts and cash flow forecasting.
Your organisation will need to register with the FSI first to take advanage of the subsidised course fees. You need to be a registered charity and will need to provide your charity number and details of your income from your last set of accounts.
If you have any questions about this process, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or on 0118 937 2273.