Alan Hester Associates is offering Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) accredited training for managers of voluntary and community organisations in Berkshire. The training is subsidised by the European Social Fund (ESF), meaning that training, materials and support are free. Your organisation pays only a one-off ILM registration fee of £129 (normally £1,200).
The course gives you the opportunity to progress onto a management or leadership apprenticeship or other routes, or is equally valuable as a stand-alone internationally-recognised qualification. The ESF funding is only available for a short time, and all qualifications need to be achieved by 31 March 2019, so this is the last chance to take advantage of this offer.
- Quality training programme leading to ILM Level 3 Certificate in Management
- Locally delivered in Reading by leadership author and trainer Alan Hester Associates Limited
- Funded by European Social Fund and Windsor Forest Colleges Group
- Four full-day workshops
- Support and feedback on work-based assignments
- Achieve within 3 months
Feedback from recent participants
The tutor was excellent. He has lots of experience and made the course interesting and relevant.
Practical, engaging and totally relevant to my role.
You will come away with increased confidence and techniques to help you to get the best out of yourself, your volunteers and your team. Content includes your personal management style; how to manage ‘difficult’ people and situations to get the best result possible; motivation and influencing skills; time management and delegation skills; setting objectives, planning and getting things done through others.
Am I eligible?
The funding is available to Berkshire-based organisations who employ less than 250 people and are properly constituted organisations (charities, businesses or CICs), and for staff and volunteers who are either in a management role or wish to progress into management. We will need to complete eligibility forms with both the employer and the individual participants.
- Day One: 22 January 2019 at RISC in Reading
- Day Two: 5 February at RVA, Reading
- Day Three: 28 February at RVA, Reading
- Day Four: 21 March at RVA, Reading
- More information and course outline coming soon – see RVA training page or contact Alan Hester on the number below.
- Phone Alan on 07970 522760 or email email@example.com to discuss your interest and reserve your place.