Citizens Advice Reading is offering free advice sessions to community groups and frontline workers to help people reduce their gas and electricity bills. Last winter we spoke to more than 500 people and our clients saved an average of £240 per year on their bills. We would like to make an even bigger difference over the coming winter.
We are now starting to book sessions for winter 2016/17. We come to you and bring comprehensive packs of information, with a few freebies thrown in.
We cover topics such as:
- How to save money by switching supplier
- How to save money by reducing energy use
- How to make sure you are getting the right discounts and support
- How to make the best of a prepayment meter
- Smart meters – what you need to know
- How to check if you are eligible for grants to help with costs of insulation
- Change of rules from Ofgem – what do they mean for you.
We also offer free one-to-one appointments at Citizens Advice Reading with a specialist energy adviser. To book a session, or simply to find out more, please email email@example.com