Support for parents and carers of secondary students in Reading
Reading Girls’ School are offering parents and carers the opportunity to attend a series of workshops, delivered by external professionals such as their Educational Psychologist (EP) and Speech Therapist (SALT). The workshops will offer an insight into the range of difficulties that young people may be facing, as well as supportive strategies.
- 27 February 2020 – Eating Disorders
- 24 March 2020 – Social Media and Staying Safe
- 23 April 2020 – The Teenage Brain
- 5 May 2020 – Managing Exam Anxiety
- 19 May 2020 – Coping with Self-Harm
- 23 June 2020 – Managing Mood
- 2 July 2020 – Talking with your Teenager
- Workshops take place on the dates above, from 9.30 to 11am, at Reading Girls’ School, Northumberland Avenue, RG2 7PY
- Parents and carers are welcome to attend one or all of the workshops which can booked via the school website.
- More information on the Reading Girls’ School website.
- Download a flyer.