The Postcode Community Trust will re-open its grants programme on the 21 January 2020 for expressions of interest from groups who are seeking to deliver projects in any of the following areas:
- improving community health and wellbeing
- increasing participation in the arts and physical recreation
- reducing isolation
Who can apply?
Registered charities, community and voluntary organisations, and social enterprises.
How much can you apply for?
- Registered charities or CIO’s can apply for between £500 and £20,000
- Community groups, non-registered charities and CICs can apply for up to £2,000
- Take a look at this funding guidance for more information and what the funding can be used for.
There are two stages to the application process
Stage 1: expressions of interest can be submitted between 21 January and 4 February 2020. This requires basic details about your organisation, as well as a very short summary of the project you are proposing.
Stage 2: successful applicants will be contacted and invited to submit a full application between 10 March and 24 March 2020. This stage requires applicants to provide more detail on both their organisation and the project, for example:
- outlining the project need and main activities
- explaining the difference your project will make
- providing contactable referees
- full breakdown of the project costs
Application forms will appear on the Postcode Community Trust website during the stage 1 dates.