The next round of People’s Postcode Trust funding will open on 6 February 2019. Projects should be related to the following themes:
- Poverty prevention
- Human rights
- Combating discrimination
You can find examples of previous funded projects here.
Who can apply
Registered charities can apply for a grant of between £500 and £20,000. Constituted groups (unregistered) and community interest companies can apply for grants of up to £2,000 for projects of 12 months. All groups must have a constitution and their own bank account. The People’s Postcode Trust do not fund:
- costs unrelated to the project
- restricted membership organisations
- projects that promote religion
- schools, play groups and PTAs.
For a full criteria list, see the link below.
How to apply
The funding is in two stages:
- Stage 1 is an expression of interest (EOI) of 500 words about your project.
- Stage 2 is a more detailed application.
For further information and how to apply click here (the application will appear on this link from 6 February).