The Berkshire West Clinical Commissioning Groups are now inviting applications to the Partnership Development Fund for 17/18.
The closing date is Friday October 14th 2016 at 5pm
Eligibility: registered charities, voluntary and community groups, local self-help support groups, community enterprises and community interest companies. Groups wishing to deliver a project in collaboration can submit a joint application, nominating a lead partner to hold, distribute and manage the grant should an application be successful.
To qualify for CCG funding for the financial year from April 2017 voluntary organisations must provide services with health-related outcomes which address at least one of the criteria set out below. You need to explain how the Scheme addresses the criteria, and how you will demonstrate that it provides measurable, health-related benefit for individuals.
- Prevention of ill health – early intervention; reducing and stabilising ill-health – increase in individuals taking action on safeguarding their own, their family’s and their community’s health and wellbeing
- Keeping people at home using community based services and through prompt and sustainable discharge from hospital
- Empowering individuals, families and communities to achieve wellbeing by improving self-confidence and self-esteem; knowledge and access to appropriate services and facilities
Schemes must demonstrate their contribution to one or more of the following:
- BWCCGs 5 Year Strategic Plan
- BWCCGs Commissioning Ambitions
- Each CCG’s local operational plans
- health and wellbeing plans such as the Transforming Care Plan; Dementia Action Plan; CAMHs Transformation Plan; Diabetes Plan and the Cancer Recovery Plan.
Further details, including target groups, the application process and strategic plans can be found of the CCG websites: