There are just a few places left at the One Reading Conference on Monday 18 November 2019, at Reading Town Hall.
The conference is for anyone working children, young people and families in Reading, and is an opportunity to:
- Find out more about the One Reading local consensus.
- Hear from the Wave Trust and take part in a workshop, as Reading works towards becoming a trauma-informed town.
- Focus on young people’s voice and participation, with presentations and workshops from the Children in Care Council, Reading’s Youth Parliament and No5 Young People.
- Find out more from voluntary and community sector organisations about the activities and support they offer for children, young people and their families. There will be information stalls on the day, and all delegates will receive an updated copy of the Voluntary Sector Market Place booklet.
- Ask questions, give feedback and network.
The full schedule and timings will be published soon. You can book a free place via Eventbrite.