Oscura, a local organisation based in Duke Street, is moving premises and is offering their office furniture and equipment to any local community group or voluntary organisation that is interested.
They have a range of furniture available, including:
- 8 desks, measuring 1.6m wide x 0.72m high x 0.82m deep (63″ x 28″ x 32″). View here.
- 9 nest tables, 0.6m x 0.7m x 0.6m (24″ x 28″ x 24″). View here.
- 1 glass desk (assembly required), 1.5m x 0.7m x 0.7m (59″ x 28″ x 28″). View here.
- 1 shelving unit, 0.82m x 2m x 0.3m (32″ x 79″ x 12″). View here.
- 3 shelving units, 0.74m x 1.88m x 0.38m (29″ x 74″ x 15″). View here.
- 2 box shelf units, 0.77m x 1.47m x 0.4m (30″ x 58″ x 16″). View here.
- 1 roller shelf unit, 0.95m x 1.52m x 0.58m (37″ x 60 x 23″). View here.
- 2 cabinets, 0.95m x 0.73m x 0.5m (37″ x 29″ x 20″). View here.
- 4 filing cabinets (no keys), 0.48m x 1.33m x 0.64m (19″ x 52″ x 25″). View here.
- 1 filing cabinet (no keys), 0.47m x 0.7m x 0.62m (19″ x 28″ x 24″). View here.
- 1 filing cabinet (no keys), 0.42m x 0.65m x 0.62m (17″ x 26″ x 24″). View here.
- 1 2-seater sofa, 1.5m x 1.2m x 1m (59″ x 47″ x 39″). View here.
- 1 water filter unit (attaches directly to mains), 0.3m x 1.07m x 0.35m (12″ x 42″ x 14″). View here.
- 1 mini-fridge, 0.5m x 0.63m x 0.45m (20″ x 25″ x 18″). View here.
- 7 office chairs (3 need minor recovering). View here.
There are also sundry PCs, monitors, printers, office stationery items and kitchenette equipment available.
For further information and to arrange collection of any items, please email email@example.com Please note these items would need to be collected by Friday 13 December 2019 at the latest.