The National Lottery Community Fund (NLCF) Awards for All funding will prioritise Covid-19 response for the next six months, in particular applications from:
- Organisations supporting people who are at high risk from Covid-19.
- Organisations supporting communities most likely to face increased demand and challenges as a direct result of measures to prevent the result of Covid-19.
- Organisations with high potential to support communities with the direct and indirect impact of Covid-19
- The applications can be submitted at any time through the usual online application portal.
- Funding size: £300 – £10,000.
- Applications are being assessed as quickly as possible and successful applicants will receive the funding within 14 days of the decision.
For further guidance on making funding applications or if your group is adapting its services to meet the Covid-19 need, contact email@example.com for advice and support.