Reading Borough Council is looking to issue an Invitation to Tender for Narrowing the Gap II, to commission services from the voluntary sector.
The council is using an electronic (e-Tendering) system called In-Tend for advertising tenders, contracting opportunities and as a contracts database. This is to ensure we adhere to the recent Local Authority procurement and transparency regulations and maintain a robust electronic audit trail. If you have not already done so please register your organisation on the In-Tend system.
Please click on this link: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/readingbc
You will then need to complete a short online form to register:
- your organisations details
- categorising your organisation in terms of the goods or services it can provide
- providing user details, including an e-mail address which will be used as your login
The In-Tend Portal is completely free to Suppliers to register and use; it will provide a simplified supplier interface making the bidding process easier and help Suppliers to achieve compliant responses to tendering and contracting opportunities.
Help and support for Suppliers?
Support is available to help you become familiar with the new In-tend system including:
- dedicated help desk, available Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Supplier help guides available for download from the e-Tendering Portal
If you need to speak to the In-Tend Help Desk, please call 0844 2728810, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.