Reading Borough Council are inviting offers for land off Overdown Road Reading. In accordance with the council’s Third Sector Premises Policy, the property is being advertised by RVA News. Voluntary and community groups have until 22 January 2020 to make an offer.
- Triangular shaped site as shown edged red on the plan (above).
- Pedestrian and vehicular access will be permitted to the public highway.
- Site area: 60 square metres.
- VAT is not payable.
- EPC: not required.
- Legal costs: each party must bear their own legal costs.
- Viewings: interested parties can view the site during daylight hours via the footpath from Overdown Road. Viewings are undertaken at your own risk.
Offers – closing date 22 January 2020
- All offers should be submitted to the Property, Estates & Valuation Section, Reading Borough Council, Civic Offices, Bridge Street, Reading, RG1 2LU, email email@example.com or call 0118 937 2600.
- Interested parties, please note the closing date for offers will be 22 January 2020. Offers after this date will not be considered.
- Offers should include the offer and full details of the applicant’s proposed use of the premises.
Misrepresentation Act 1967
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intended purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use of occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.