2018 GSK IMPACT Awards are now open for applications
The Awards provide funding and training and development for charities doing excellent work to improve people’s health. They are funded by GSK and managed in partnership with The King’s Fund. The awards are open to registered charities that are at least three years old, working in a health-related field in the UK, with a total annual income of between £80,000 and £2.5 million. Up to 20 awards will be made, ranging from £3,000 up to £40,000.
Previous award winners include:
- Basis Yorkshire – supporting female sex workers in Leeds and young people being sexually exploited or at risk
- Carers Leeds – providing services for unpaid carers who look after family, friends, or neighbours in Leeds
- porting people in Wales who have lost or are losing their sight to live independently
- Student Minds – helping university students to look after their own mental health and support friends experiencing mental health difficulties
- Tyneside Women’s Health – a charity providing services to help women in Tyneside improve their mental health and emotional wellbeing
The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 22 September 2017.