We are delighted to announce the launch of a new online lottery to support local good causes
We are inviting Reading’s charities, voluntary organisations and community groups to a launch event at Thames Lido on Thursday 30 January 2020. At the launch you can find out how the lottery works, and how your organisation can directly benefit from participating.
- Date and time: Thursday 30 January, 3.30pm to 5pm
- Venue: Thames Lido, Napier Road, Reading RG1 8FR
- There is information on the Thames Lido website about getting to the Lido. We encourage you to walk to the Lido, if possible, as spaces in the nearby car parks cannot be guaranteed.
- It’s not too late to register via Eventbrite if you”d like to attend.
- You can email readingcommunitylottery@rva.
org.uk with any questions.
- Join in on Twitter with #RDGLottery@ReadingLottery @rva_news
- The Reading Community Lottery website will be launching soon, and in the meantime you can read more here.
- Reading Community Lottery is run by Gatherwell, an External Lottery Manager, promoted by Reading Voluntary Action and supported by the One Reading partnership. It is a Small Society Lottery licensed by Reading Borough Council (No: LOT000220).