It’s that time of year when we, as a nation, celebrate and promote the role of trustees up and down the country. RVA would like to say a big
to all of the Trustees in the Reading voluntary sector, for all your hard work and dedication, often inspite of and in the midst of challenging financial times. Reading is very proud of the broad range of skills and experiences that trustees bring to the sector.
As part of this year’s Trustee Week, the FSI are offering some heavily subsidised workshops in London and free webinars that you can access remotely. Some of the topics include:
- Trustee Role in Fundraising
- Good governance and effective Boards
- Developing your fundraising strategy
- Preparing major grant applications and tenders successfully
- Project management
- Enterprise your mission
- Developing your core case for support
- Supporting and managing volunteers
For full info and booking, please visit the FSI website here
You can also find out more about Trustee Week here, including a wealth of resources.
If you’re interested in volunteering as a Trustee, do let us know and we’ll put you in touch with some remarkable charities in Reading.