If your charity or community group is thinking about how the impact of coronavirus is affecting your staff and volunteers, NCVO’s mental health and wellbeing group has written a useful blog on supporting staff wellbeing during coronavirus and looks at the following themes:
- Compassionate leadership
- Understanding how employees are affected and offering sources of support
- Creating new ways of working flexibly
- Reviewing organisational policies
The blog also links useful resources, including:
- Compassion at Work Toolkit, from the National Forum for Health and Wellbeing at Work.
- ACAS guidance: Effective Leadership
- MIND resources: Coronavirus and your mental health
Free HR webinar
NCVO are also hosting a free webinar on 23 July on ‘How to manage operational change in a time of uncertainty’. This could be useful for any organisations who are considering a restructure. If you can’t make the date, register anyway and you will be sent a recording after the event. Click here for more information and booking.