The next meeting of Reading’s Health and Wellbeing Board is on Friday 13th July, starting at 2:00pm in the Council Chamber. Members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting.
The agenda includes:
- progress on delivery of the Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) strategy
- progress on the Berkshire Healthcare Mental Health Strategy 2016 – 21
- the Healthwatch Reading annual report and report on working with service users with mental health needs
- “Creating the right environment for health” – the Director of Public Health annual report
- Reading Homeless Health Needs audit – the findings into the physical, mental and sexual health needs of Reading’s single homeless population
The full agenda and papers can be downloaded here