The Greggs Local Community Projects Funding is open for applications until 28 February 2019. They are looking to fun projects that improve resilience within your community. This can include sessional activities/respite support, equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks.
Please note that they do not fund running costs or continuation of existing and ongoing work, or organisations with a turnover of more than £300K. All projects must support a community of interest, that people who are:
- disabled or suffering chronic illness
- living in poverty
- voluntary carers
- homeless people
- isolated older people
- have other demonstrable significant need.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate improvements against at least one of the following Key Performance Targets to be successful for a grant:
- beneficiaries have decreased social isolation
- beneficiaries report improved health and wellbeing
- beneficiaries report improved resilience/coping mechanisms
- beneficiaries have improved life skills
- beneficiaries have improved opportunities.
- Grants of up to £2,000 are available.
- Please complete the online application form. You can expect a decision within 8 weeks of the closing date.
- Applications are now open: Round 1 closes on 28 February, with decisions being announced on 25 April.