Not-for-profit organisations developing local community projects are being offered the opportunity to apply for a grant of up to £2000.
Who should apply?
They are interested in projects that improve resilience within the community. This can include sessional activities/respite support, equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks. They are also interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as sustainable approaches to supporting your community. They do not fund running costs or continuation of existing and ongoing work.
What is a community of interest?
All projects must support a community of interest, ie people who are:
- Disabled or suffering chronic illness
- Living in poverty
- Voluntary carers
- Homeless people
- Isolated older people
- Other demonstrable significant need
- Applications open on 1 December 2019.
- Applications close on 23 February 2020.
- Decisions announced on 5 May 2020.
How to apply
- Further information here.
- The application form will appear on their website on 1 December.
- Please note that you will be required to complete the form in one sitting.