The 6th annual Get Berkshire Active Awards will take place on Friday 23 February 2018. The awards will recognise the people that have excelled in a sport or physical activity setting throughout the last year. The Get Berkshire Active Awards are a celebration of the people and organisations that promote, volunteer, work, support and take part in all types of sport and physical activity within Berkshire.
If you know a person, organisation or school who deserves recognition for their dedication to sport and/or physical activity, make sure to nominate them.
Our 12 award categories this year are:
- Sports Personality of the Year
- Junior Sports Personality of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Workplace of the Year
- Health Project of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Community Club of the Year
- Youth Engagement Project of the Year
- Active Primary School
- Active Secondary School
- Team Performance of the Year