Round 3 of the Activate Fund is now open until 5pm on 3 July 2020
The aim of the fund is to provide new physical activity and sport opportunities for inactive people living in deprived areas in Berkshire.
To apply, organisations must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Operate on local/regional community initiatives and not be a national charity or organisation.
- Have a UK bank account in the name of the group.
- Have charitable/organisational aims that are not solely for the advancement of religion.
Projects must address making an improvement in one or more of the following government outcomes:
- Mental wellbeing (e.g. reducing stress and anxiety or other mental health conditions).
- Physical wellbeing (e.g. reduces or helps manage symptoms associated with particular health conditions, reduces inactivity levels).
- Individual development (e.g. developing skills, improving self-esteem and confidence or educational attainment).
- Social and community development (building a sense of community, cohesion and social trust, reducing feelings of social isolation and loneliness, building skills within a community to benefit local residents).
More information and a link to the application form can be found at https://getberkshireactive.org/gba-activate-fund.