The People’s Postcode Lottery will open for application on 1 August. Charities and community groups will be able to apply for funding between £500 – £20,000. Funding will be available through the following 3 Trusts:
For projects promoting human rights and employability, and combatting poverty.
For grass-roots health and wellbeing programmes.
For programmes that aim to imporve biodiversity and outdoor space.
For all three, the application process is in two stages:
Stage 1 – expression of interest to be submitted between 1 August until 15 August
This is a very short expression of interest (EOI) which requires only some basic details about your organisation, as well as a very short summary of the project you are proposing. Successful applicants will receive an email with more details on how to complete Stage 2.
Stage 2 – applications to be submitted between 5 September until 19 September
The second stage requires applicants to provide more detail on both their organisation and the project, including:
- More details on the origins, structure, core aims and activities of your organisation
- A full project description, outlining the it’s need and chief activities
- Projected short-term outcomes and long-term impacts of the project
- Estimated numbers of beneficiaries
- A full breakdown of the total project costs, proposed spend of our grant and other funding towards the project
- Supporting documents: including your organisation’s constitution, articles or memorandum of understanding – as well as annual accounts and quotes for single items costing over £1,000.
They will aim to let all applicants know the outcome of their application within 8-12 weeks.
Each of the above links contains further information on eligibility criteria.