The Greggs Foundation Local Community Projects Fund is now open for applications from not-for-profit organisations with annual turnovers below £300,000. They are more likely to award grants – of up to £2,000 – to organisations who have a Greggs shop in their area.
They are interested in projects that improve resilience within the community. This can include sessional activities or respite support, equipment for sessional activities, trips and residential breaks. They are also interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as sustainable approaches to supporting the community. They do not fund running costs or continuation of existing and ongoing work.
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate improvements against at least one of the following ‘key performance targets’:
- Beneficiaries have decreased social isolation.
- Beneficiaries report improved health and wellbeing.
- Beneficiaries report improved resilience/coping mechanisms.
- Beneficiaries have improved life skills.
- Beneficiaries have improved opportunities.