RBC Adult Care and Health Services have produced an information pack on useful information around staying safe during the pandemic. This may be useful for charities and community groups too. It includes guidance on:
- latest government guidance (as at July 2020)
- test and trace
- playgrounds, libraries and museums
- staying well: mental health and well-being; support for families and carers
- staying safe: safeguarding, domestic abuse, scams
- easy-read versions on topics such as wearing a face mask and support bubbles.
If you would like some hard copies for your contacts or service users, please contact Nina Crispin on Nina.Crispin@reading.gov.uk