Neighbourhood Learning Deprived Communities (NLDC) funding for 2017-2018 (with annual extension until 2019-2020)
The bidding process for this Community Learning funding has opened and the deadline for submitting bids is 16:30pm on Friday 23 June.
You are required to use In-Tend which is an electronic system being used by Reading Borough Council. Please see guidance below:
- If you have been a sub-contractor with New Directions for 16-17 or you have bid for other funding through Reading Borough Council in the past year you will already be registered on the In-Tend Portal.
- If you are new to submitting a bid to Reading Borough Council In-Tend Portal please see information and instructions for you to be able to use this process at end of email. There is help and support available for you from me – email@example.com or 07841721147.
The bidding document you will be completing on line has been generated from the document we have used and updated each year. I would like to bring your attention to some key points below:
For organisations that have received funding in the past you will notice some added information about the necessity for reporting safeguarding and health and safety incidents and complaints if they occur on sub-contracted provision only!
Any observations of teaching learning and assessment reports completed on sub-contracted provision by a representative from the organisation should be sent to Jill Dray to keep a record of CPD requirements.
Reading Borough Council is promoting the RVA Safe and Sound Quality Mark for all its commissioned services and this is now a requirement for Adult Community Learning funding – you should either hold Safe and Sound already or you are required to be working towards it – see information in bid document.
In the portal you have access to all documents and information:
- Bid Specification 2017
- Scoring Scheme 2017
- Service Level Agreement and Monitoring Schedule 2017
To register for In-Tend
Please click on this link: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/readingbc
You will then need to complete a short online form to register:
- your company’s details
- categorising your company in terms of the goods or services it can provide
- providing user details, including an e-mail address which will be used as your login
The In-Tend Portal is completely free to Suppliers to register and use; it will provide a simplified supplier interface making the bidding process easier and help Suppliers to achieve compliant responses to tendering and contracting opportunities.
Help and support for Suppliers?
Support is available to help you become familiar with the new In-tend system including:
- dedicated help desk, available Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- upplier help guides available for download from the e-Tendering Portal
If you need to speak to the In-Tend Help Desk, please call 0844 2728810, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.