Reading Borough Council Facilities Team recently held an online briefing for those who are responsible for or manage community buildings, including voluntary organisations who manage buildings. The session covered an update on government guidance, the Council’s approach to re-opening community buildings and guidance around risk assessments.
If you were unable to attend or would like to review the session, follow these links:
- Watch a recording of the briefing here
- RBC Example overarching risk assessment for community buildings
- RBC Example Covid-19 signage
- RBC Example add-on cleaning spec for Covid-19
Further support from RVA
- Changes to the shielding rules and keeping your service users, staff and volunteers safe
- Resources to support groups – Coronavirus Community Action page
- If your group would like further support and assistance contact Herjeet at firstname.lastname@example.org.