The Clothworkers’ Foundation award grants to UK registered charities, CICs, & other registered UK not-forprofit organisations (including special schools). Their Open Grants Programme is for
organisations with a gross annual income of less than £250,000.
The programme offers grants of up to £10,000, the average amount is £7,000. The total cost of the project must be less than £100,000.
Grants are awarded towards capital projects, which are defined as:
- Buildings (purchase, construction, renovation or refurbishment);
- Fittings, fixtures & equipment;
Applications must fit within one of the main programme areas:
- Alcohol & substance misuse;
- Disadvantaged minority communities;
- Disadvantaged young people;
- Domestic & sexual abuse;
- Older people;
- People with disabilities;
- Prisoners & ex-offenders;
- Visual impairment.
There is no deadline for applications and you can apply at any time.