This year, Reading Voluntary Action are hosting a Christmas gift collection on behalf of the Royal Berkshire Hospital’s Giving Tree:
The Royal Berkshire Hospital’s Giving Tree appeal is collecting gifts for patients who will be in hospital over Christmas. Any suitable gifts would be welcome, but here are a few ideas:
- Toiletries, nail art sets etc
- Chocolates, biscuits or other edible gifts
- Books, including crossword puzzles
- Jigsaw puzzles or games
- Scarves, hats, gloves, socks, jumpers etc
The last date for their collection is Friday 13 December 2019. For more information on the RBH’s Giving Tree appeal, please email voluntary.services@
Making a donation
- Donations for the Giving Tree appeal can be brought to reception at Community Place, on the third floor of Reading Central Library, Abbey Square, RG1 3BQ.
- Please note, gifts do not need to be wrapped.
Reading Family Aid’s Toys and Teens Appeal
We would like to thank everyone for their wonderful response to Reading Family Aid’s Toys and Teens appeal, which has now finished accepting donations. For more information on the Toys and Teens Appeal, please email: email@example.com.