Do you have an inspirational Board of Trustees providing excellent governance for your charity? Perhaps you have been awarded the RVA Safe and Sound Quality Award, or you are working towards this.
Share your examples of good governance by entering into the Charity Governance Awards. The awards are easy to enter online, with seven categories. There is no charge to enter and the winning entrant in each category will receive £5,000! You need to submit your entry before 23.59 on Monday 23rd January 2017. You can only submit one entry across all seven categories per charity.
- Board Diversity and Inclusivity
- Embracing Digital
- Embracing Opportunity and Harnessing Risk
- Improving Impact – charities with 3 paid staff or fewer (including charities with no paid staff)
- Improving Impact – charities with 4–25 paid staff
- Improving impact – charities with 26 paid staff or more
- Managing Turnaround
Entries are welcome from any charity, small or large, that meets the following criteria.
- Be registered in the UK by the Charity Commission or devolved nation equivalent.
- Have been established before 31 December 2013.
- Only submit one entry across all seven awards.
- Cover activities undertaken in the last five years (2011–2016).
- Focus on the work of the main board, not sub-committees.
- Be made by a trustee, employee or volunteer of the charity.