The Charity Governance Awards is an exciting not-for-profit initiative created to celebrate outstanding governance and trusteeship in charities across the UK, allowing large and small not-for-profit organisations to inspire and learn from one another.
- You can enter your charity by sharing examples of good governance. There are seven category awards.
- Take a look at top tips and resources.
- If your charity has been awarded the Safe and Sound Governance Award, be sure to put this in your application too, as an example of local accreditation and recognition of good governance in practice.
The winner in each category will receive an unrestricted grant of £5,000 and all shortlisted entries will be invited to a complimentary and exclusive awards ceremony and reception in May 2020.
- Find out more and apply through this link.
- Deadline 22 January 2020.