The Vital for Berkshire – Coronavirus Fund is open for grant applications until Monday 8 February 2021 at 10am
They will be allocating funds to local charities, community and voluntary groups impacted by and working to help people affected by the ongoing Covid-19 crisis in Berkshire. The aims of the fund are:
- To help organisations respond to immediate needs, for instance, supporting those suffering hardship as a result of restrictions to normal activity and their short and long-term economic and social consequences.
- To help stabilise organisations supporting those in need, i.e. short term core cost funds to keep groups and charities afloat.
- To help organisations adapt to the crisis, i.e. through service enhancement and development, the purchase of equipment, enhancement of skills and capacity, or organisational development.
Grants up to a maximum of £10,000 will be considered, subject to funding availability.
Who can apply?
- Charities, community groups or other not-for-profit organisations who are affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Charities, community groups or other not-for-profit organisations who are supporting people affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Small and new groups that are not constituted may apply if they are working with the local CVS, Parish Council or Local Authority. A letter of support or other evidence will need to be provided.
What are the priorities?
Priority will be given to organisations providing support to the most vulnerable and isolated, including:
- Older people
- People with physical or learning disabilities
- People with mental health needs
- People on low incomes
- Families with young children
Is there a deadline?
10am on Monday 8 February 2021
Further information and how to apply